Upcoming faith-related events in our community, published Nov. 26.
- Redeemed Christian Church of God, House of Grace Parish, 4443A Cumberland Road. The inauguration service is today from 5 to 7 p.m., followed by a celebration dinner.
- New Covenant United Church of God, 922 Gillis St. The ushers’ 51st anniversary celebration is Sunday at 4 p.m. The guest speaker is Bishop Eddie Lee Hightower.
- New Life Baptist Church, 6501 Camden Road. The church will celebrate its 22nd anniversary Sunday. The Taylor family will sing at 2 p.m.
- Piney Grove Chapel Baptist Church, 4440 Piney Grove Road, Angier. The Taylors will perform Sunday at 6 p.m. 919-639-2481.
- Eureka Springs Baptist Church, 1591 Eureka Drive. Southern Gospel Christmas sing, featuring Triumphant and Larry Chason, is Dec. 3 at 6 p.m. Admission is free; a love offering will be received.
- Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship: Today, 7:30 a.m., at Massey Hill Baptist Church recreation hall, 1020 Southern Ave.
- Holiday Hustle Group Meetings: Thursday nights in December, from 7 to 8 p.m., beginning Thursday and ending Dec. 22 at Camp Ground United Methodist Church, 4625 Camp Ground Road, in the church office. Step away from the hustle and bustle; enjoy a bowl of soup, devotion and conversation. For members and nonmembers; everyone is welcome. 910-309-4654.
- Just Between Us Ministry: Bible study group meets each Wednesday, 7 to 8:45 p.m., at the Headquarters Library on Maiden Lane. email@example.com.
- First Presbyterian Church, 102 Ann St. Wednesday Together dinner is at 5 p.m., and classes for all ages are at 6 p.m. 483-0121.
- Evans Metropolitan A.M.E. Zion Church, 301 N. Cool Spring St. Knit and crochet class meets each Monday from 10 a.m to noon. For all skill levels; beginners welcome for learning, fellowship and refreshments. 483-5717.
- Overhills Community Church, 948 Overhills Road, Linden. Celebrate Recovery group meets Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. for fellowship, coffee and snacks. Nursery provided. 977-8991 or 893-3012.
- Cape Fear Baptist Church, 6041 Butler Nursery Road. Switch & Change programs for youth in preschool through 12th grade meet Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. Team Kid groups meet Sunday at 6p.m. 987-6102 or 437-9858.
- Faith Wesleyan Church, 2922 Legion Road. Children’s and youth groups meet Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- New Life Baptist Church, 6501 Camden Road. Masters Club for age 5 through sixth grade and teens and tweens is Wednesday at 7p.m. 423-8574.
- Harvest Baptist Church, 5504 McPhail St., Hope Mills. Children’s and youth groups and adult prayer and Bible study meet Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, 400 Campbell Ave., will hold services at the John D. Fuller Complex on Old Bunce Road until the church flood damages have been repaired.
- Person Street United Methodist Church, 509 Person St., is in need of clothing and nonperishable food items for Martha’s Table and Mary’s Closet. Call 483-4714 or Prudence at 391-4689.
- Faith Bible Institute is enrolling for the spring 2017 semester. Call New Life Baptist Church on Camden Road or Fred Giarette at 423-4956 for more information. Register at FBIclass.com.
To submit an item, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Information must be received by noon Wednesday, and space is not guaranteed. For questions, call Kathy Barnes, 486-3500. For more listings, or to add a listing to the online calendar, go to fayobserver.com/calendar.